This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal information in relation to Nowcom websites, applications, products, services, events, and experiences that reference this Privacy Notice (together, “Nowcom Services”).
This Privacy Notice does not apply to the “content” processed, stored, or hosted by our customers using Nowcom Services in connection with an Account. This Privacy Notice also does not apply to any products, services, websites, or content offered by third parties or which have their own privacy notice.
If you interacted with Nowcom for products or services which are to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes, the following section applies to you.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
• prequalify for a loan
• perform transactions
• request a credit report
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all sharing related to:
• affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
• affiliates from using your information to market to you
• nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you more rights to limit sharing. See Other important information section for your rights under state law.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Our affiliates include Westlake Services LLC, d/b/a Westlake Financial Services, Western Funding Inc., Midway Rent A Car Inc., d/b/a Midway Leasing, North Hollywood Toyota, Knight Insurance Group, Credit Union Leasing of America, and Hankey Investment Company
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Nonaffiliates we share with can include financial services companies such as finance companies, insurance agencies, automobile dealerships, and credit reporting bureaus, nonfinancial companies such as market analysis companies, marketing companies, technology service companies, and membership groups.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
• Our joint marketing partners include financial service companies, including automobile dealerships.
If you interacted with Nowcom for products or services which are to be used primarily for business purposes, the following section applies to you.
© 2020 DealerCenter. All Rights Reserved