1. Choose the Right Domain Name:
Every great website begins with a domain name, and is arguably one of the most important steps since it represents your online brand. Ideally, the domain name should be the same as your dealership, which should catch the consumer’s attention and help you build your brand’s image over time.
Here are some recommendations:
- It should be easy to spell/type
- Keep it short and simple
- Utilize keywords that can help your SEO
- Avoid numbers and hyphens
- Use a “.com” if possible. It is the most reputable top level domain.
2. Take Superb Photographs:
The quality of the photos you take of your inventory can help you stand out from other dealer websites for shoppers browsing online. Poor pictures can make your vehicle look worse than it actually is, while good pictures can help to increase the perceived value. After you've washed and detailed your car, you'll want to make sure you take pictures of the:
Exterior, including all angles
- All seats.
- Don't use a background that's distracting. The photo should be about the vehicle, not the scenery.
3. Write Captivating Vehicle Descriptions:
If you look across different car listing sites you will most likely see a standardized form of writing when it comes to the vehicle description. Stylizing your writing in a way that is different yet captivating is a great way to capture the attention of your potential customer. If you want to convert online visitors into prospective clients, then you need to follow the tips below:
- Describe the car as if you are talking on the phone
- Utilize Google Keyword Planner data to optimize for SEO
- Emphasize any unique or special features
- Always proofread to ensure that your information is accurate
June 28, 2017 | Evan Johnson